Your privacy is very important to us. We follow systematic and stringent procedures to protect the security of the information/data stored on our website. The information that you have shared on our website is stored in secure server with encryption and can be accessed only for official purposes. Any of our employee who violates our privacy and/or security policies related to member's data is subject to disciplinary action, including possible termination and civil and/or criminal prosecution.
Please read the terms carefully before using or accessing any material, information or services through the D2C Insider website. Your use of the D2C Insider website or the services provided by the D2C Insider website shall signify Your acceptance of the terms and Your agreement to be legally bound by the same.
If You wish to join our D2C Insider community, You will have to register on the website. To register on the D2C Insider website, You will have to provide information such as Your name, mobile number, email id, etc., and create your account by joining the community
- When You use the website, You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your account and password and for restricting access to Your computer or mobile or other similar device to prevent unauthorized access to Your account. We request You to safeguard Your password and Your account and make sure that others do not have access to it. It is Your responsibility to keep Your account information accurate.
- We will try to make the D2C Insider website error-free. Your access to the D2C Insider website may occasionally be suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or for the introduction of new facilities or services. However, we do not take responsibility for internet related issues at Your end.
- D2C Insider grants You a limited license to access and make personal use of this website, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it.
- This right to access cannot be extended to include any resale or commercial use of this website or any derivative use of this website or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent.
- You may not frame or use any framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of D2C Insider without express written consent or the Licensee. You may not use any meta tags or any other ‘hidden text’ utilizing ‘D2C Insider’ or its affiliate’s names or trademarks without the express written consent of the Licensee. Any unauthorized use would lead to termination of the right to access granted by the Licensee.
- You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page at D2C Insider as long as the link does not portray the Licensee, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner. You may not use any D2C Insider logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without the express written consent of the Licensee.
- You must not use the D2C Insider website in any way that causes, or may be likely to result in damage or impairment to the website or interrupt free access to it in any way. You must not use the D2C Insider website to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
Copyright And Database Rights
- All content included on the D2C Insider website, such as photographs, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, and software, is the property of the Licensee, its affiliates or its content suppliers.
- The compilation of all content on this D2C Insider website is the exclusive ownership of the Licensee.
- All software used on this website is the property of Licensee or our software suppliers. You may not systematically extract and/or re-utilize parts of the contents of the D2C Insider website without the Licensee’s express written consent. In particular, You may not utilize any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (either once or some times) for re-utilization of any substantial parts of this website, without the Licensee’s express written consent.
- You may not create and/or publish Your database that features substantial parts of this website (e.g. Rules and Chapter listings) without the Licensee’s express written consent.
- Licensee respects the intellectual property of others. If You believe that Your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us.
D2C Insider is a brand name owned by CX Ventures Pvt Ltd. The trademark has been filed and under the process of approval, D2C Insider and other marks indicated on our website are trademarks or registered trademarks of the licensor in the Indian jurisdictions. All other trademarks not owned by the licensor that appears on this website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by the licensor.